How do bookings work for hosts on Tutti?
You'll be notified when someone is interested, then you have complete flexibility and time to figure out the details and accept or reject their request.
Last Update a year ago
Receiving a booking on Tutti is fast, simple, and secure.
- Artists contact with details: They’ll message you with details of what they want, when they want it, and how many people will be involved.
- You respond: You have complete flexibility. You can accept or reject their request for any reason, adjust the price, or ask for more details. (If your listing price is "quote", you will provide a quote here.)
- Artists pay to confirm: In order to confirm any requests, an artist must pay the full amount up front. Once they do so, you will receive a confirmation email and a calendar event will automatically be added to your calendar (if you use Google, Outlook, or iCal)
- Open the door: When the event occurs, all you need to do is make sure you’re able to open the door, and give the artist any equipment they have requested. Our system sends you reminder emails so you don’t forget when the event is about to coming up.
- Review and get paid: Once the event occurs, our system automatically transfers the money to you minus our commission (normally 10%). You never have to worry about chasing artists for overdue fees or additional invoicing. Simply leave a review for the artist and your work will be complete.
Want to list a space on Tutti? It's free. You can start here.