Artist expectations and guidelines
We expect our guests to follow certain guidelines and to be considerate and respectful of their Hosts, their space, and their staff / residents.
Last Update 4 months ago
What we don’t allow
- Disrespecting surrounding spaces: Guests must respect the surrounding space and its rules during their booking. This includes, but is not limited to, parking locations and hours, the maximum number of cars allowed, local noise laws, and proper waste disposal in designated areas.
- Not adhering to the terms of a reservation: Guests must adhere to the rules established by Hosts for each reservation, as long as the rules do not contradict Tutti policies.
- Disrespecting the space: Guests are not permitted to leave their space or its grounds in a state that necessitates extensive or deep cleaning or repairs beyond normal wear and tear.
- Tampering with security devices: Any permissible and properly disclosed security devices may not be disconnected or otherwise obscured by guests.
- Access of other people's personal property: Guests are not permitted to enter any areas marked as off-limits, locked, or containing personal or confidential information.
We're here to help
If you witness or experience behaviour that goes against our policies, please get in touch.